Market Highlights | Influential Speakers | Stocks | Forex

viernes, septiembre 28

YHOO - UPDATE

Position closed at 26.83 for a 3.15% gain.

I closed Monday morning's position on Wednesday after a strong move up. It turned out that the stock made a final push up to reach a high of 27.07. It seemed to have found resistance around this level and I got out on the way down. Apparently it was the right time as I was solely in it for the 20SMA breakout of the 50SMA. It would move lover and yesterday's close was at 26.27, heading down to my buy price.

I was right in not sticking around for too long as all the corporate news about Microsoft and Facebook, Google and DoubleClick was going to be influential. After all, my reasons were purely technical. There are a lot of fundmental questions in play with Yahoo cutting costs, restructuring, and eliminating costs.. all mentioned in
Yahoo to Silence Podcast Service.

I'll take my 3% in 2 days any day.

No hay comentarios: